Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Motivation

So lately I've been feeling unmotivated... Which is hard because I have too much happening in the next couple of months! First being our 10k!! I am excited for that and can't wait for the added benefits of being in better shape, having a "runners" body (ahh, wonderful!!) and being able to complete something like that! But the road to over 6 miles seems a long way away when I'm huffing and puffing at 2.5!! So I'm going to look up trails here in town and hopefully find something more interesting and less strenuous than the trail we've been running on. Ugh concrete! But that will be fun!! :D
On the other note, we are going to visit schools on Thursday to hopefully get our schooling going by fall semester! Ah that will be amazing! The whole administration process is long and horrible but with someone else to help motivate me to do it I'm hoping it won't be as bad as I remember! Good thing Jenny knows more about it than I do!
So my Colorado trip was simply amazing. I missed Chris a lot, but the time went pretty quickly as we were doing something every day all day that I was there! The wedding was lovely. Brooke looked amazing and I'm still having a hard time believing she is married! We are hoping to have them come and stay with us this summer, I can't wait!
Guess what?? I'm going to be working on my first sewing project! Jenny is going to help me make pillows for the living room! Super excited about that! It's so fun to slowly start getting the house looking more put together! A couple weeks ago Chris and I did paintings together and they turned out really nice! It was fun to hang them up, they pulled the room together nicely.
So my sweetie was so awesome on Valentines day! That was the day I got home from CO and he came to pick me up for the long drive home from Tulsa. On the way he told me that he hadn't been able to get to the store to get me anything, but he would get me something later. I'm not going to lie, I was a little bummed.... But as soon as I opened the door at home I was surprised to see candles, a balloon, chocolates and presents!! It was SOO sweet!!! I have an amazing man and I want to think of that every day so I never forget how blessed I am!
Well, I'm off, I have to force myself to work out at some point today.. There it goes, no motivation! I can do this!
~Beth

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and Jenny! Too cool. :)

    Oh, and you really ought to post pics of the drawings y'all did!

    ReplyDelete