Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life...

So the newest development in our lives: Chris broke his leg! BAD.. Literally snapped his fibula in half.. It's just not good timing.. but when IS it good timing to break your leg?? I have to say though... it really was just a hard way to break it, playing tackle football in the snow. Really wishing we had health insurance right now. I know it's not something we could have prevented though. Well.. lol.. maybe we could have haha! Oh well. Right now it's out of our control and in the hands of God. Really needing to trust His timing and His hand right now. I just have to think, there was some reason why this happened and so I will rejoice and be glad in it! Right? The other option is to become sunk in this and let it stress us out and drain our joy. I choose the right! I want to take this time to be with my husband, learn how to serve him more selflessly and with more patience for how he has to be feeling right now. I just feel awful for him having to be on crutches for six weeks. He will be so glad to be rid of it after that! It was just so much of a shock, but this is one of those things that we need to work through together! This can bring us together!!
In other news: I'm going to Colorado in a couple days! Can't wait, missing my family and friends a lot lately. So sad that I've not been able to help out with my best friends wedding planning AT ALL.. I feel like a terrible friend, especially remembering how much she was there for me during all my wedding planning ups and downs. She is wonderful!! So I can't wait to see her and to see all my family and friends! Can't wait to see her get married, she is ready. And I know they simply adore each other so I know it will be wonderful.
That's it for now.. I'm tired..
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment