Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The future!

Well, here I am, sitting on my old bed at my old home..Visiting Colorado for my best friends wedding! Haha! So funny how much things can change in a year!! This time last year I was busy wedding planning and working at Express and snowboarding and.. living at home haha! So I'm looking at where I am now. Living in a whole new state, learning whole new roads, places, people. Working from home as a... Medical proofreader?? Not sure if that's what it's called or not.. Not that I mind working this job, it's definitely better than not having a job, they are so hard to come by nowadays, but I want more.. I feel a little dead-ended right now. I would love to have a career and to have a purpose! I love photography but the equipment is so expensive and it takes so long to get a clientele base.. So I'm super excited, looking into new things and school and I have a partner! Jenny and I want to start doing something more meaningful and useful and helpful to our husbands in the area of income. Not that they aren't doing a stupendous job, they are wonderful!!! But how awesome to contribute! So we're looking into various schools, trying to decide where to begin and what to do! Currently we are looking into LPN training or dental assistant training! So we are pretty stoked!!! I can't wait to have something to be proud of. Not that I'm not.. But I didn't do much school, photography takes time to get better and build it up and I need something to feel good about. So that is a new development in my life and I can't wait to see what God has in store!! I've been dying to know His plan for my life and maybe this is where He wants me?? Can't wait to find out!!
In news of our 10k the training is going good! I'm so proud of Jenny!! She never quits! And she is such a motivation to eat better because gosh, she eats nothing but vegetables!! lol.. :D She's awesome, just wanted to let ya know Jenny.. :)
So yes, in Colorado, missing my sweet husband already... So glad to be home in time for our first Valentines day together! We won't get to spend the whole day together, my flight doesn't get in until around 4 or so.. But I'm hoping we can still do something fun to celebrate together. <3 Weird how the second you leave that certain someone's side you already miss them.. It's a short trip which is good in terms of not being gone too long from my honey (especially with his leg!! I'm so afraid he won't eat, haha!! I think he'll be fine tho, he is pretty self sufficient) but bad in terms of not having nearly enough time to see everyone I want to see.. Never enough time.. But I'm just glad to be here!
I can't wait to see my Brookie get married!!! She's so awesome! I get to see her tomorrow!!!
Much love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment