Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter 2010

Hello all!!
Been a while since my last update, thought I would let you know how my extern was going!! I am down to 42 hours over the next three weeks, shouldn't be too bad! It's going really good, really enjoying it! The only downside of this whole thing is that my office won't be able to hire me. I'm really bummed about it! They have told me multiple times now that they would love to hire me but unfortunately with them being a non-profit, medicaid only office, they don't have the funds to hire another assistant. :( Kinda sucks.. Oh well, I know there is an office out there for me where I will fit in perfectly and is the right place for me! Just have to trust God and wait on Him! Looking forward to the next couple weeks, they are going to fly by!
The holidays have been wonderful so far! Had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. Chris was gone for what turned into a month in Kansas and that was hard, he actually got home just a week and a half or so ago. So nice to have him home again! That made the holiday season come up very quickly! We didn't actually get our tree till last week which was weird for me since I'm used to the day after Thanksgiving! I love Christmas! Our house is all decorated and now with our tree up it just glows.. Looove! Finally got my Christmas shopping done, I've decided I'm never going to wait that long again, the pickings were slim! I am pretty pleased with what I got for Chris! Unfortunately, I'm waiting on some things to get here, hopefully in time!! They kinda screwed it up in shipping and it may take a bit to get here, which stinks, I wanted to give it to him for Christmas!! Oh well, here's hoping!
We're also planning a trip to see my folks!! Hoping for mid January!! So not much longer, woohoo!!
So there it is, a little update! Merry Christmas!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment