Monday, November 15, 2010

A break, finally!

Wow, done with the class part of school! It's so weird, honestly. I can't believe it's over and the dreaded extern is almost here! I'm getting excited tho, hurray! As of now, still don't know where I'm going. Pretty frustrated with my school right now... I feel like they didn't try real hard to make sure I had a place when I was supposed to! So yeah, I should find out sometime this week and it couldn't come sooner. I am dying to know and would love to be able to plan! So this week is all about relaxing and preparing! I have a whoole week of nothing and it's wonderful! The only sad thing is Chris is gone for the next 7-10 days in KS working! I'm so sad. :( Thankfully I have a wonderful second family to stay with! My in-laws rock!
Here are the last few days of my days of truth.. I'm ahead by one day but didn't feel like adding on to it later.. haha!
Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life? Traveled more! I loooove old places/history and would love to travel all over the world!

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.. I would make a playlist to Chris of all our songs that mean something to me, or remind me of the times we spent together! I don't feel like writing all the songs out.. sorry!

Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today? I don't know!

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why? lol, no not really. I've had it pretty easy all my life and the only times I have ever felt depressed I realized I was being super self-centered and lame. Life is what you make it!

Day 27: What’s the best thing going for you right now? I'm done with school and moving on in my career! It's exciting! I have an amazing husband and life is good!

Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do? CRY. From sheer terror..

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why. Weelll.... I would change my self control! I wish I had more of it!!

Day 30: A letter to yourself: tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
I don't feel like doing this one to be honest. Sorry! And this IS all about the truth right? ha!

Well, hopefully I will know about my externship tomorrow!

~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment