Tuesday, November 2, 2010

One more week..

Wow, time is flying and I'm getting behind!! Here are the last TEN days of truth! Goodness!

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do: As morbid as this sounds, I hope I die before Chris does in this life. I never want to be without him.

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for: Jesus, Chris and my mom. I know that's three people, but they have been so instrumental in my life and are my rocks.

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like crap: Honestly, I won't name names but you remember what was it, day 5 or something? The two girls? Yeah, those two..

Day 9: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted: I feel like my Colorado people are drifting.. It's been almost a year since I've seen everyone. My family, my best friend and like it or not, being 800 miles away just sucks..

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know: Honestly I feel like right now I'm surrounded by good people in my life! I'm blessed!

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on: it's either: you have a booty! Or, I wish I had your butt.. Sometimes just a statement or yeah.. not sure if it's a compliment! I've also had compliments on my smile..

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on: I like my eyes, but no one else seems to notice.. haha!! Chris does, that's all that matters right?

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days: Hm.. Not sure actually. I remember a lot of breaking benjamin when me and Chris were long distance, it was melancholy and nice.

Day 14: A hero that has let you down: Jesus is my hero and He doesn't let me down..

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it: Like I said, I would not and would never want to live without my Chris. Long distance SUCKED and the idea of not having him in my life is awful.

Well, only about a week left. Nerves are setting in.
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment