Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 2, 3 and 4

So in continuing my 30 days of truth... Missed a few days, it's been going really fast and furious so time just slips out of my hands! So here are a few days combined..
Day 2: Something you love about yourself.
Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.
Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

Something you love about yourself:
I love that if I put my mind to something, I can accomplish it. I feel empowered by self motivation and like I can do anything if I want it bad enough! I don't always want it bad enough which may be my problem haha!

Something you have to forgive yourself for:
Hm. This might sound funny... But I need to forgive myself for not doing anything with my life before meeting Chris. I feel like I let too much time slip away when I could have been going to school or traveling or missions or something. I think I let fear hold me back and so I never pursued my dreams or really much of anything other than working dead end jobs. In no way do I regret my time with Chris, or how young I was when we started dating, I'm talking about before then and also while we were dating and before we got married.. I could have done a lot more..

Something you have to forgive someone for:
Wow.. I had a horrible experience with a couple of so called friends who did a lot of backstabbing.. I still feel hurt and anger about that and I know I need to get over it. Kind of hard sometimes when I still "see" them on FB or something and they are best friends now and I was kicked to the curb after introducing them.. It's hard. IT'S ALSO VERY LAME that I'm still upset about it.. It was like a 1-2 year long thing that just dragged out which is maybe why I'm still hurt. I don't know if the hurt will ever go away, but I need to get rid of the bitterness since it's only hurting myself.

Anyways, I gotta run, school today! Then the weekend, woohoo!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment