Monday, February 14, 2011

God is a faithful God!

So much has been happening, I really need to get better about blogging. It's so weird to get on here after a few weeks off and see just how much has changed since I last posted!!
I WAS actually hired at my extern site! I was only able to get one full time day a week but it has been giving me more experience and I'm getting more and more comfortable there.
So I have been crazy stressing lately, work has been dead for Chris and since I haven't really had steady work yet I felt like a noose was just tightening up. I would think about it and just feel this heavy burden settle over me.
Lately at church the message has been about putting on your full armor of God to withstand the devil's advances. It has been SO encouraging to me to realize that when I feel down and frustrated and starting to lose hope that I can be protected and cared for and that God DOES answer prayer and WILL take care of those who put their trust in Him. WOW. I feel like God has been stretching and testing our faith, mine especially. He has daily been answering prayer tho. I had the opportunity to interview for a position last Monday and hadn't really heard anything solid from them and then BAM, they want me! And then a few weeks ago I had an interview and hadn't heard much from it but then they want me to come back and have a second interview with them this week too! When God blesses, He does so abundantly! So I will have a job by the end of this week and I can't believe it! He just dropped these into my lap and He is GOOD.
Yes, I'm super nervous about starting at a new location with all new people. But you know what? I can do ALL things through Ch
rist who strengthens me!! I WILL have confidence in myself knowing that whatever I put my mind to, I can do.
My trip to Colorado was.. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It was so wonderful to have Chris come with me this time, everyone missed him so much! We were able to catch up with everyone and it was lovely.
I've never had such a hard time leaving before. I couldn't stop crying. For some reason being away from my home for so long and then finally seeing it and being there and driving those old streets just pulled at me. So to leave it again was just so hard. I know that God is in control and that no matter what, where Chris is, that's where I am. I chose him and I choose him every single day but it is hard to be away. My siblings grew into giants while I was away. It was so hard to see them so big and ADULT. That's not my little sister and brother! lol!! Miss them.. :(
Things have been good tho, God is continuously showing me His character and goodness.
I'll try and post more frequently, maybe with pictures etc since that seems to be the popular thing haha! I'm kinda boring.
Looking forward to the next couple weeks to see what's in store next!
<3 Beth









No comments:

Post a Comment