Tuesday, March 16, 2010

30 days

30 Days from now... I'm gonna be RIPPED. At least, that's what Jill says! I sure hope she knows what she's talking about... ha! lol. Today was the first day on the new diet. I desperately need to go shopping!! Otherwise this is gonna kick my butt because I'll have nothing to eat! haha! So shopping day Friday! Big list of all healthy things... weird! I can't wait till day 30!!
So this week is going to fly by, already is as a matter of fact! Yesterday we went and saw Alice in Wonderland with Steve and Jenny. Didn't think I wanted to see that movie, but it was actually pretty good! Tomorrow we head up to the in-laws to see Josh and Anna! :D We'll be staying the night up there and getting in some good family time! We've been going to a Dave Ramsey financial peace course and let me tell you, it's awesome! So many good insights into saving money, etc. I told Chris we'll be millionaires when we're old and all the things we'll be able to do with our millions.. haha!! Let's all hope shall we?? On Friday I might be selling my camera!! I'm so nervous! lol.. I know I know.... I'll get another one, but I'm all nervous it will be a while since I have to save up quite a bit to get the next one. But I cannot WAIT to get the other one!! Ah, my D90.... Sigh.... :) Super stoked...



7 random, wonderful, weird things about my week so far:
1. I made a choice to better myself!
2. I went to the library for the first time in about a year.
3. I got to hang out with my awesome sister in law.. :) (don't worry Jenny, that's not one of the weird things about my week haha!)
4. Went and saw another 3D movie, which I haven't decided I like or not... hmmm... I think it makes my eyes hurt haha! But the movie was good!
5. Got to sleep in, ah.. That's always nice.
6. Might have found someone to buy my camera! Woot! Now for God to provide the rest!
7. Decided I like Sour Skittles more than I thought.. They just make my tongue hurt and my eyes water a bit... lol!

Ok, that's about it... ;)
Beth

1 comment:

  1. It was awesome getting to see you! :) So did you sell the camera? Miss y'all already!

    ReplyDelete