Sunday, March 13, 2011

Summer!

Ok, so I've been noticing that lately people seem to be blogging more about fitness, diets and weight loss. So I figured since it seems to be working for others, maybe it will work for me! I started a no sugar (as in desserts) and no soda diet about a month ago and tho it seems like it's taking forever, I'm actually starting to lose weight. Very slowly, but that is the only thing I've changed. If anything, I'm not being as careful as I should be with the rest of my diet as in eating too much pizza and fatty foods lately. I think since I'm not eating desserts and curbing my sweet tooth I'm having a harder time being strict in the other area's of my diet. So starting tomorrow I'm going to be trying a little harder in that area. Mon-Thurs I can do great, making sure I've had my fruit and veggie servings throughout the day but Fridays and the weekends are hard for me. Working full time has taken a bit of a toll on my workouts lately too. I am having such a hard time making it to the actual gym once I've come home and all I want to do is sit down and eat dinner. I've been doing ok with working out at home doing Jillian Michaels or P90X but I figure I'm paying for the membership I need to be going more! Plus I get a better and harder workout it seems at the gym.
So yeah, just wanted to write this to kind of keep myself accountable with my eating during the weekends. If I continue to lose like I have been the last 2 weeks or so I'll be down to my wedding weight by May!! I think I can do it!
Things at work have been going good too.. Finished up my 3rd week there, soo hard to believe that!! It was a pretty good week too. Every day is looong, but it is getting better every day I'm there! I think it can only keep getting better! God is so good in providing like He did.. I'm so thankful for this job! Thank you Lord!
Graduation is less than 2 months away! I can't believe it! I remember finding out that we would have to wait till May to graduate and thinking.. that is SOO far away!! My parents are coming out too! Wahoo! May is going to be a busy month! We are adding another sister to our Christensen family! Tim is getting married May 28th to the lovely Heidi Cardoza! So thankful for my inlaws, I've been truly blessed!
Well, I'm off to go get ready for tomorrow!
<3 Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment